Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job succes score percentage and reseting tokens from my Rising talent bonus

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Dusan K Member Since: Nov 27, 2015
1 of 19

Greetings!

"I got Job success score percentage displayed on my profile but somehow I got only 90% although I had 4.99 average rating for all of my 6 previous jobs. I am wondering how is it possible?

2nd problem is the fact that I got Rising talent badge two days ago and a bonus of 30 tokens and today after scheduled monthly connects resetting I have lost the bonus tokens. So, what's the point of giving me an award if you're going to take it away from me two days after that? Why didn't they rolled over in my next cycle?"

I have posted those questions 5 hours ago to the Upwork support and still didn't get an answer, so I was wondering can anyone here help me?  I can't believe how the people from support can be this frivolous!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jessica S Member Since: Dec 4, 2015
2 of 19

The job success score is a complete mystery to everyone (except Upwork) so I can't help you there, but unless you purchased a premium membership ($10/month) your connects will reset every month and not roll over. 

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
3 of 19

Thx Jessica for an answer. And yes, I understand how the premium membership thing works here, but I'm still stunned with a lack of professionalism here, they should take more care about freelancers, they live from our work after all.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
4 of 19

Hi Dusan,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge. I will have someone follow up with you on your connects. The connects do not roll over but shouldn't have expired in just 2 days.

-Lena

Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
5 of 19

@Lena E wrote:

Hi Dusan,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge. I will have someone follow up with you on your connects. The connects do not roll over but shouldn't have expired in just 2 days.

-Lena

That is not the only thing that's weird. He now has a Job Success Score AND a Rising Talent Badge AND should have a top rated badge but doesn't....

edited after the OP pointed out that he does not currently qualify

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
6 of 19

Well, actually I don't meet the requirements for the Top Rated program yet, my earnings are still bellow 1000$.

Thank you all for your answers and help, I really appreciate it. But I still didn't hear anything from support.

I can't believe that this is happening! 

Highlighted
Community Guru
7 of 19

@Dusan K wrote:

Well, actually I don't meet the requirements for the Top Rated program yet, my earnings are still bellow 1000$.

Oops, you are right!

However, you should not have both a Rising Talent Badge and a JSS, so there is a glitch.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
8 of 19

Everything here is sooo messed up, and I am still waiting for response from support. Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Community Guru
9 of 19

Dusan, there is no emergency, right? You have enough Connects for the minute, your account is not limited, you have a Job Success Score. Give it a bit of time, there really is no problem as such that you need immediate help with, is there?

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
10 of 19

Well, I also had a 3d question for support - I have a problem with one of my recent clients, I've sent him all the files after finishing the job but since then I didn't hear a word from him (it's a fixed price job and the money is still funded), so I was asking them what is the next step.

Yes, I have enough tokens right now, but it's kinda unreal that there's no one out there in the past 24 hours who could sit for a few minutes and answer to my concerns. Don't you find it a little bit unprofessional?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS