Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job success! how come?

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Liliana F Member Since: Apr 10, 2015
1 of 17

I haven´t work so much at upwork, but I have received very good comments... But now I realize the my job successs is just 89%, a matter that is obviously, putting me out from all the jobs. How come?

I have never received bad comments, then why am I being punished by the sistem, throwing me out of the market with that rate?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Shihab-Ul H Member Since: Aug 20, 2016
2 of 17

JSS is calculated on the basis of both Private & Public feedback. Probably, your Private feedback is less better than Public feedback & that is why your JSS is not same to your Public feedback.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
3 of 17

w can it be if I haven`t worked at all, I mean the rate is lowering by itself, wothout any recomendation

Highlighted
Ersin Baris H Member Since: Oct 31, 2016
4 of 17

hi shibab..

sorry to bother you..Smiley Happy

i just wanna ask u about my Job success score ıf u have a mın hopefully Smiley Happy

i was away from upwork for 2-3 years ..i mean i didnt get a job for 3 years by upwork

now i am back in business but when i check my stats they are zero Smiley Happy

it was %100 job success when i left the platform..

and the other thing is "Because you haven't earned money on Upwork in a while, we set your profile to "private."

so this ıs my questionSmiley Happy

if i enroll to Freelancer Plus Membership,i know i will be visible not private anymore

but isit the same for  my job success stats ??will it be again   %100 like when i left the platformm??

reallly appreciate for ur time 

love n peace Smiley Happy)

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5 of 17

Hi Ersin,

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public. Just so that you are aware, profiles of freelancers with a history of earnings on the platform will remain public unless they have not earned in more than 2 years. Profiles of new freelancers who haven’t earned on Upwork will be set to private after 90 days.To avoid this, you can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan. You can check out more info about this here.

Regarding your Job Success Score, JSS is calculated on 6-12 and 24 months windows. To learn more about Job Success Score, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Ersin Baris H Member Since: Oct 31, 2016
6 of 17

thx for all   goran

Smiley Happy)

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
7 of 17

I have been for about a year away from Upwork, I returned to work But now I realize the my job successs is just 89%, a matter that is obviously, putting me out from all the jobs. How come?  I have only received very good comments.

I have never received bad comments, then why am I being punished by the sistem, throwing me out of the market with that rate?
The most of job offers ask for more than a 90% success, then why is that happening

Highlighted
Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
8 of 17

Liliana, 89% is a perfectly acceptable Job Success score. All new jobs by default require 90% Job Success, unless the client takes the trouble to change it to something else. That does not mean you cannot apply to those jobs, and if you do, the client will see your proposal. And really, you do not want to work for a client who is ignorant enough to disregard your proposal because your Job Success is 89% instead of 90%.

9 of 17

Thank you very much Jhon

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
10 of 17

Can you explain me, please, then why is my score decreasing without having received ANY WORK,???? and is decreasing at a speed of 2 percent by week, soon it will be under zero

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS