🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job success rate is low but all jobs are done...
Page options
soban_sharif
Community Member

Job success rate is low but all jobs are done positively

Hello!
I have done like 6 jobs from which I got 5 star feedback on 5 jobs and 4.80 star feedback on 1 job which i think is not really bad. But the problem is i still have 76% job success rate which is the reason i think i am not getting hired now whenever i send any proposal. I know 1 more thing which is if you get invited for a job you should answer to that invite within 2 days. I am pretty sure i got invited only 2 times. Both time they invited too many freelancers for job so i didnt answer to second job (i didnt know that it will effect my job success rate) because i knew i will be wasting my connects again like previous time. And i dont think so it should effect that much on my JSS. 
Question is how can i improve my jss now if i am not even getting any jobs now. even though my all clients were 100% satisfied.
Thankyou!

3 REPLIES 3
youssefbahaa
Community Member

Hi Subhan, First of all, your response time to the invitations has nothing to do with your JSS. It is only preferable, according to the search algorithms, to respond within 1 day. But again nothing connects the invitations' response time with your JSS.

Your JSS can be affected by the public feedback [which is shown on your profile] but its major effect comes from the Private Feedback [Which you will never see]. Some clients might give poor private feedback even though the public feedback is not bad!

Re: How can I improve my JSS now?

Good Question! Just focus on sending good/relatable proposals, try to win a couple of projects, and do your best to finish them successfully then move on. Hence, You will then notice a boost in your JSS.

I hope this helps, I wish you the best of luck!

Youssef

dynastydyer
Community Member

The JSS is not determined by your public ratings, but by what your customers rated you in private. That means someone likely rated you lower in the private feedback form than they did in the one on your profile.

petra_r
Community Member

Subhan S wrote:

even though my all clients were 100% satisfied.

They weren't. At least 1 of them was not satisfied and expressed their dissatisfaction in their private feedback.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members