🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » Job success rate is not showing
Page options

Job success rate is not showing

Job success rate is not showing.It was 100% before.

15 REPLIES 15
holymell

I'm not seeing any jobs on your profile. Could just be my phone.

But you need at least five jobs by three different clients to even have a score.

Are you sure you're not confusing JSS with your profile completeness percentage? Did you change your profile at all?
aocumen
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Osama, 

I checked your account and can see that you do not have any open contracts, and you do not have any recently closed contracts for these to be included in the computation of your Job Success Score. It looks like your old contracts have fallen out of the 24-month window already.

Your Job Success score is updated every two weeks, and it’s important to note any movement in this score (either up or down) reflects both recent activity and activity over a longer period of time.

I would suggest that you get back in the game, and start bidding for jobs in your job category that fits your skills and expertise to be able to get a good Job Success Score, and be part of the Top Rated Program

~ Avery
Upwork

I have completed 5 jobs with 3 different client. Should i capable to this job success rate ?

Hi Abdul,

You'll need to have a certain amount of feedback to receive a Job Success Score. More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects. Since not all projects and clients are equal, the length of time will vary. Nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. The projects need to be with at least three different clients and take place within a 24-month period.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello! I have completed 8 jobs with 5 different clients, but my job score is not visible. What could be the possible reason?

Hi Priyesh,

Not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a Job Success Score varies. You can check this help article for more information. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello Bojoan,

Hope you are doing well !

Why can't I see my employment success rate in my profile?

Please assist me.

Thanks 

Hi Anuj,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We don't have an employment success rate. To see what metrics are available on the My Stats page, kindly check this article.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello Mam, i need your help my job success score not show some months this reason i have not pick new jobs beacuse clints not satisfied please help me

Hi Shan,

It doesn't look like you have enough Work History within the past 24 months for your JSS to be calculated. In order to have a Job Success Score, you need to complete:

Projects with 2 (or more) different clients
4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello Mam,

I have 2 open contracts right now and good past projects reviews but my job success scrore is not showing. It was 100% before. 

can you please tell me what I can do to bring it back.

Thanks 
Darshan

Hi Darshan,

Please keep in mind that your Job Success Score is calculated on 6-12 and 24 months windows. To learn more about your Job Success Score and when you will receive it, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Darshan P wrote:

Hello Mam,

I have 2 open contracts right now and good past projects reviews but my job success scrore is not showing. It was 100% before. 

can you please tell me what I can do to bring it back.

Thanks 
Darshan

You don't have enough jobs in your calculation window. The only way to bring it back is doing and ending more jobs. 

Job success rate is not showing

Hi Lima,

In order to get a JSS, you must complete projects with 2 or more clients, across 4 or more different contracts within 24 months. More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing 8 projects. You can check this help article to learn more.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Upcoming Events
Dec 13
Succeeding with Clients Talent Toolbox
Dec 21
Virtual Community Hour Community Hour