🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Job success score down, lost top rated st...
Page options
hug0905
Community Member

Job success score down, lost top rated status

Just a few days ago, I received Top Rated status and my job success score was at 93%. I logged in today to find I'd lost Top Rated status AND my score is down to 83%. I haven't been working with anyone through Upwork recently, have been responding to ALL invitations to submit proposals withing a few hours. I don't understand how my score went down. Help!

8 REPLIES 8
moonraker
Community Member

It's likely that good feedback dropped out of your calculation window. 

Thank you. That really sucks. 😞

petra_r
Community Member

You only had one contract close in the last calculation period. That will have come with less than great private feedback.

If you agree you could use your top rated perk to remove the impact of the contract on your JSS.

hug0905
Community Member

I don't think I've had any negative feedback at all, as far as I know. I've had some clients that didn't leave feedback at all, but nothing negative. 

Jessica J wrote:

I don't think I've had any negative feedback at all, as far as I know. I've had some clients that didn't leave feedback at all, but nothing negative. 

It's the private feedback that matters, not the public feedback, so you would not know.

Jamie F wrote:

I am not sure if this is possible, TBH I have a lot of questions about how the whole process works, but could the TS remove NOW some old bad feedback that significantly affects JSS, increasing this way the JSS? Or she lost the perk of feedback-removal instantly, when the JSS dropped below 90%?

I hope TS finds some solution in the answer of these questions

Thanks

Ioannis T wrote:

Jamie F wrote:

I am not sure if this is possible, 

It is absolutely possible.

JSS is calculated over 6, 12, and 24 months windows and the best scored is used on the freelancer's profile. Older feedbacks drop out of calculation windows as time goes by. If a good feedback drops out then it can lower the average. 

Jamie F wrote:

Ioannis T wrote:

I am not sure if this is possible, 

It is absolutely possible.

Sorry my sentence above was reffering to the following sentence in my post, not your post. It should rather be: "I am not sure if the following is possible," 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members