🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job success score goes down to 70%.
Page options
pankajldh01
Community Member

Job success score goes down to 70%.

Hello Sir,

I am a new freelancer. I have successfully completed first 4 job. all clients rate me with 5 star. but when my job success score is visible on my profile. it shows me 70%. WHYYY???

Can anybody answer me?

Thanks,

Pankaj Kumar

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
tlbp
Community Member

Your JSS includes all of your jobs. So if you issued a full refund, your actual performance is the successful completion of 4 out of 5 jobs. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
tlbp
Community Member

If the JSS included only your star ratings, there would be no need for JSS. Do a quick search or visit the official help page to learn the other factors that affect JSS. 

melaniekhenson
Community Member

By any chance have had any jobs that you refunded 100%? Also, the first three of your reviews seem glowing so how about the fourth? You have the public 5 stars showing, but your client didn't say anything, so could the problem lie there? Did anything to badly? I ask because it seems less likely that the first clients would have given very negative private feedback.

Thanks Melanie for your reply...

You are right?. 1 job i refund 100% amount. It showing in the contract list. can it be deletable? If last(4th) contract is affect my profile. can i talk to my client to changed its feedback or give me positive feedback?

tlbp
Community Member

Your JSS includes all of your jobs. So if you issued a full refund, your actual performance is the successful completion of 4 out of 5 jobs. 

Hello Mr. Pankaj, The same thing is happening to me. My job success score is going down since last month because I refunded 100% amount of 2 clients. Could you please tell me how to recover it? It will be a great help. Thank you for your time!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths