🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job success score has dropped ??
Page options
christinatsitla
Community Member

Job success score has dropped ??

Hey guys! 

I've noticed my job success score has lowered, any feedback I've received has all been 5 stars but there's a lot of clients that have not left any. I've messaged them nicely and asked if they wouldnt mind sharing some but no one has gotten back to me. 

I understand how the score system works but its frustrating to see it drop out of your control. I would hate to not be considered by a potential clients becasue of this. 

Is this something I can dispute or somehow fix??

1 REPLY 1
robin_hyman
Community Member

Christina T wrote:

Hey guys! 

I've noticed my job success score has lowered, any feedback I've received has all been 5 stars but there's a lot of clients that have not left any. I've messaged them nicely and asked if they wouldnt mind sharing some but no one has gotten back to me. 

I understand how the score system works but its frustrating to see it drop out of your control. I would hate to not be considered by a potential clients becasue of this. 

Is this something I can dispute or somehow fix??

Hi Christina,

It appears you're not 100% clear on how the JSS system works.  Did you close the contracts you didn't receive feedback for?  That's why your JSS lowered so much.  It is best to ask clients to close the contract so they provide feedback at the time of closing.  If you do it they will likely not.  If you close multiple contracts at the same time your JSS will drop. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members