🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job success score is 86% with 5 starts on all...
Page options
ibrahem707
Community Member

Job success score is 86% with 5 starts on all projects

I jost got my job sucsses score and it say 86% and all the projects that I've finished have 5 stars rearing expect for one is 4.6 so why did i get this low score???

26 REPLIES 26
roberty1y
Community Member

It's the private feedback that counts when it comes to JSS. Check your stats and see what percentage of clients would recommend you. Also two of your jobs have no feedback. These could be the ones that pushed down your JSS. 

Jobs without feedback do nothing to the JSS, neither up or down or anywhere. Robert, you know that stuff already!

Martina P wrote:

Jobs without feedback do nothing to the JSS, neither up or down or anywhere. Robert, you know that stuff already!

Oops, you're right, I forgot!

EB3BF498-F325-4647-BB48-E491AF231140.jpeg

 about the clients who would recommend me it says nothing in my states 

and about the projects that have no fedback i've read tht it doesn't effect your JSS anymore 

Ibrahim E wrote:

EB3BF498-F325-4647-BB48-E491AF231140.jpeg

 about the clients who would recommend me it says nothing in my states 

and about the projects that have no fedback i've read tht it doesn't effect your JSS anymore 

You're right - as Martina reminded me, jobs without feedback have no effect. The percentage of clients who would recommend you should be the second from the top on your stats page, after your total earnings.

Robert Y wrote: The percentage of clients who would recommend you should be the second from the top on your stats page, after your total earnings.

He's already included a screenshot that shows that he doesn't have one yet... He doesn't have enough contracts that closed with feedback.

"clients who would recommend me" won't be available until you have at least 5 completed contracts with feedback.

You got less than great private feedback for one of your completed contracts, 

Petra R wrote:

"clients who would recommend me" won't be available until you have at least 5 completed contracts with feedback.

Oops, that's twice I gave the wrong advice in one thread. There should be a new UW Community title: "Community Guru, non-infallible".

Just be careful or you'll be de-gurued faster than you can say "no reason"!

I've completed 6 contracts and all the clients was satisfied even thos who didn't give a fedback

im so confused right now

could it be that i have 2 projects in progress is the reason ?

Ibrahim E wrote:

I've completed 6 contracts and all the clients was satisfied

One client marked you down for both skills and quality of your work. And just because a client isn't complaining doesn't necessarily mean they are emtirely happy.

So the because of one client give 4 stars for quality and skils the JSS dropped 14 precent ?

Ibrahim E wrote:

So the because of one client give 4 stars for quality and skils the JSS dropped 14 precent ?

That's the most likely reason, but it could be that other clients gave you bad private feedback too. The best way to get your feedback back up again is to close as many contracts as possible with good feedback as soon as you can.

Ibrahim E wrote:

Be grateful that it wasn't more!

It could have been 25%...

Never mind the stars. The stars are irrelevant. All that matters is the provate feedback, and generally, when a client isn't happy with the skills and the quality, they don't leave great private feedback.

When I was looking up what are the things that effect job success, I found out that inactive contracts effect JSS and I have one that has been inactive for tow weeks and the other has been inactive for more than a month I’ve finished both of them and I was waiting for the client to get back to me and she didn't should I close them ?

4C5955E3-D28F-45A2-A9F8-147753173748.jpeg

Ibrahim E wrote:

When I was looking up what are the things that effect job success, I found out that inactive contracts effect JSS and I have one that has been inactive for tow weeks and the other has been inactive for more than a month I’ve finished both of them and I was waiting for the client to get back to me and she didn't should I close them ?

4C5955E3-D28F-45A2-A9F8-147753173748.jpeg

As far as I know, that rule has changed, and inactive contracts no longer have any effect. 

The stupid bot needs to be fired.

Those contracts have nothing to do with your JSS.

As you were told, poor private feedback caused your JSS to drop. NOTHING else!

Inactive contracts with nothing EVER paid USED to affect the JSS after 3+ months. They no longer do and haven't for over a year.

That has nothing to do with your JSS. Your JSS is what it is because of private feedback.

Ok, Thank you, everybody, for your time. I don't know why the client would give a bad private review. I've done everything as he said, and he told me that he was impressed by the quality in the zoom call, but you know it is what it is.

again thank you for your time everybody 

roberty1y
Community Member

Ibrahim E wrote:

I jost got my job sucsses score and it say 86% and all the projects that I've finished have 5 stars rearing expect for one is 4.6 so why did i get this low score???

Not sure why that is. The last contract was only three days ago and might not yet be factored in, but you still have five. BTW, the number of jobs in progress has no effect on your JSS.

ETA: You need five contracts with feedback. That explains it.

Robert Y wrote:

Ibrahim E wrote:

Not sure why that is. The last contract was only three days ago and might not yet be factored in, but you still have five.

Everything prior to the update is factored into the JSS. What do you mean by "need 5"? That's for the "clients who would recommend" metric, not for the JSS.

Petra R wrote:

Everything prior to the update is factored into the JSS. What do you mean by "need 5"? That's for the "clients who would recommend" metric, not for the JSS.

I know, I meant the "clients who would recommend". But JSS is partly based on that percentage. 

D6C06017-F2AF-4D3A-A484-94F60F3BF7B6.jpeg

 but even the JSS doesn't appear on my stats

Ibrahim E wrote:

D6C06017-F2AF-4D3A-A484-94F60F3BF7B6.jpeg

 but even the JSS doesn't appear on my stats

It will soon.

Robert Y wrote:

Ibrahim E wrote:

Not sure why that is. The last contract was only three days ago and might not yet be factored in, but you still have five. BTW, the number of jobs in progress has no effect on your JSS.

ETA: You need five contracts with feedback. That explains it.

Every contract that is ended is factored in. Robert................... this is your third strike today. 

Martina P wrote:

Every contract that is ended is factored in. Robert................... this is your third strike today. 

No... ONLY those with feedback. What was that about strikes?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members