Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job success score issue

Highlighted
Community Leader
Atifa T Member Since: Aug 4, 2012
1 of 4

My job success score is continously fluctuating whether I close contracts or not. I am completely confused. If I remove any of the no feedback given contracts will that help to improve my job success score. Assistance will be greatly appreciated in this regard.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Abdul R Member Since: Dec 4, 2014
2 of 4

Hi, 

As a top-rated freealncer, You have right to request to remove bad feedbacks Once in each quarter. your job success will rise higher. You can request to job success team to remove them. You Can't do it yourself?

Best Regards

Abdulrazaq

Highlighted
This widget could not be displayed.
3 of 4
This widget could not be displayed.

@Abdul R wrote:

Hi, 

As a top-rated freealncer, You have right to request to remove bad feedbacks Once in each quarter. your job success will rise higher. You can request to job success team to remove them. You Can't do it yourself?

Best Regards

Abdulrazaq

A very bad feature as it falsificates the outcome of the freelancer's work. However, I am glad that rating and comments are still shown on the freelancers' profiles. So the problems cannot completely be conceiled and that is great!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Abdul R Member Since: Dec 4, 2014
4 of 4

I have also request jss team to open the comments because my feedback is there. Jss team hid my feedback, not the client feedback. is it not surprising?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS