🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Job success score not showing
Page options
sammyfrank
Community Member

Job success score not showing

I've been on upwork for over 4 months now and earned $1000+, worked 200+ hours across 5 jobs. I still can't see my job success score, is there anything I am doing wrong? Thanks!
11 REPLIES 11
yeasir_arafat_13
Community Member

Re: "Is there anything I am doing wrong? "

No, you're not doing anything wrong, you're doing good actually, keep up your good work.
Here the thing is that to get a Job success score you will need to complete 4-6 jobs with at least three different clients.

Thanks for your response Yeasir, but I think I've already fulfilled that criteria as I've completed at least 4 jobs with 4 different clients.

Then I think you will get it soon, wait for a while.
I can remember I got my JSS after 5 feedbacks with 4 different clients.

So, best of luck!

Thanks a lot Yeasir, I'd just keep my hopes up, hopefully it will come up sooner than later.

Samuel, I notice 2 of your completed jobs don't have any feedback, so maybe that's why they don't count toward 5 jobs with 3 clients. Until you have a JSS, consider not closing contracts yourself, because when a client closes the contract, they have to leave you feedback.

Hi john, thanks for your response!
I guess that could be the issue, I've taken note of your advice and from hence forth won't be cancelling any contracts myself. One other question, don't long term contracts count towards the JSS? Thanks!

Samuel, you're welcome and yes, long term contracts count towards JSS, but it has to generate money periodically, so just because a contract stays open doesn't mean it's long term if you only get paid once.

Hi John, I think my Job Success Score hasn't been updated. It has been past 14 days, thank you.

Farrah M wrote:

I think my Job Success Score hasn't been updated. It has been past 14 days, thank you.

It gets updated once every second Sunday in the afternoon UTC time. So this afternoon (UTC) is the next update. The last update was on the 17th of February.

layton_sherrill
Community Member

Hi there, I too have yet to receive a JSS - eight jobs completed with seven clients and three five-star reviews (perhaps I closed the other contracts, which is why there weren't other reviews), that's sufficient, no? It's been two years... granted, I'm not overly active on Upwork and I wonder if that's the issue or perhaps a penalty?

Thanks,

SL

Hi Sherrill,

Please note that only contracts with feedback left by the client are included in your JSS calculation. 

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths