Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job success score

islam-fahmy
Islam F Member Since: Jul 11, 2017
1 of 3

Hello everybody,
I have just received my first JSS (job success score) at (95%), i was just wondering, even though i have a perfect job-contract history so far (5 star reviews and great feedback), i got only 95 JSS, i also have one open contract where the client stopped communicating after obtaining the work requested (upwork stepped up and payed for my time and suspended the contract), could that be the reason why i didn't get (100% JSS) or is it something else? i just want to know to improve my JSS, please tell me what you think.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
BEST ANSWER
2 of 3

Hi Islam,

95% is a pretty high Job Success score so congrats on achieving that. There are factors beside public feedback that affect your JSS including private feedback, inactive contracts, contracts without feedback, etc. While we won't be able to share the details about your particular score, you can find more information about how the score is calculated here.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

andrey_rogov
Andrei R Member Since: May 17, 2017
3 of 3

I've got 90% Job Success Score while having only 5 stars feedbacks and perfect work history. Now clients think I did something wrong while I didn't. As I understand, Upwork counts no feedback as negative feedback. Some clients just release a milestone and then disappear with no feedback, and that's actually understandable, but what's weird is the negative impact on JSS. I've got my money, the client got the work, everybody's happy, but i've got 90% JSS for no real reason. This system is just stupid.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS