🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job success score
Page options
rohitnagra
Community Member

Job success score

1- If I have submitted the work but client didn't respond for 1 week and in proposal I have selected that job will be done in 1 week. Will it effect my JSS?

2- If I have submitted the work and client viewed it and didn't reply back and I end the contract after a week. Will it effect my JSS?

3- If I end the contract will it effect my JSS?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Rohit K wrote:
1- If I have submitted the work but client didn't respond for 1 week and in proposal I have selected that job will be done in 1 week. Will it effect my JSS?

2- If I have submitted the work and client viewed it and didn't reply back and I end the contract after a week. Will it effect my JSS?

1 - Hourly or fixed rate? (The deadline has no effect on the JSS)

2 - Hourly or fixed rate? Who ends a contract has no effect on the JSS. Feedback and not being paid does.

3 - Not if you get paid and don't get poor feedback.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
lysis10
Community Member

All contracts affect your JSS. Anything before clicking the "Accept" button on an offer does not affect your JSS.

petra_r
Community Member

Rohit K wrote:

1 - Hourly or fixed rate? (The deadline has no effect on the JSS)

2 - Hourly or fixed rate? Who ends a contract has no effect on the JSS. Feedback and not being paid does.

3 - Not if you get paid and don't get poor feedback.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members