🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Job success score
Page options
patrycjab
Community Member

Job success score

Hi, can you please take a look at my freelancer success score? I had 5 projects rated as 4.4, 4.8. 5.0, 5.0, 5.0. How is it possible that my job success score is just 60%?
4 REPLIES 4
joansands
Community Member

You obviously got some private feedback that was not good at all.

They told me that as well when I asked so I doubt they really know how Upwork scores, but what they should tell you is to close out all tickets that are not active as that deteriorates your score when you leave them open. I thought the client did it once they approved the job, but it doesn't.  Once I did that, I went to 100% and have been there for a year or more. Their algorithm is weird. Just clean up your open orders and see if that helps. Mine jumped 30 points just doing that. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Patrycja, 

You may want to read up on these help articles here, and here, for more information on how your Job Success Score is computed, and what factors may have affected your Job Success Score.  

~ Avery
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Patrycja B wrote:
Hi, can you please take a look at my freelancer success score? I had 5 projects rated as 4.4, 4.8. 5.0, 5.0, 5.0. How is it possible that my job success score is just 60%?

Private feedback for sure.

Take a look at your My Stats page - the "clients who would recommend me" percentage is the private feedback you received from your clients.

Kimberly W wrote:

Just clean up your open orders and see if that helps.

She doesn't have any.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members