🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job success score
Page options
kassg89
Community Member

Job success score

My Job success score is not updating, I have mostly 5* reviews the lowest is 4.20 why am do i still have no % score?

thanks

Kassie

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Kassie G wrote:

My Job success score is not updating, I have mostly 5* reviews the lowest is 4.20 why am do i still have no % score?

Only contracts completed in the last 2 years can be used to calculate your Job Success Score. You need 4-5 completed contracts in the calculation window and they must be from 3 or more different clients. Any contracts completed since last Sunday won't be included yet, as the JSS only updates every second Sunday in the afternoon UTC. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Kassie G wrote:

Only contracts completed in the last 2 years can be used to calculate your Job Success Score. You need 4-5 completed contracts in the calculation window and they must be from 3 or more different clients. Any contracts completed since last Sunday won't be included yet, as the JSS only updates every second Sunday in the afternoon UTC. 

kassg89
Community Member

Thank you,  I did wonder if this was the case. As i had a break from upwork

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members