🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Job success score
Page options
6nhzr
Community Member

Job success score

I don't understand how my job success score was rated at 60%. What is the best thing to do with this account? Should I just close it & open up another or which is the best thing to do cause it's really frustrating
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Julius W wrote:
...  kindly advise me what I should do about the job success score

Do a better job in your future contracts.

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

It's against the ToS for you to open a second account; you'll be permanently banned.

And why do your clients call you "Camille" in your older reviews?

I had used the word Camille before they introduced the verification process

Julius W wrote:
I had used the word Camille before they introduced the verification process

And your clients also thought that you were a woman, so you were completely misrepresenting yourself. You're lucky that your account wasn't already banned. I don't think that Upwork will be so lenient if you break the rules again.

I didn't use a woman's picture even using the name Camille though I won't make the mistake again, kindly advise me what I should do about the job success score
moonraker
Community Member

So why use the name Camille at all? 

And why did the client call you 'she'? 

6nhzr
Community Member

The client may have interpreted the name Camille as a woman's name though the picture was clear
moonraker
Community Member

Julius W wrote:
The client may have interpreted the name Camille as a woman's name though the picture was clear

Thank you, Julius. I needed a good belly laugh. 

6nhzr
Community Member

I still need your advice though
moonraker
Community Member

Julius W wrote:
kindly advise me what I should do about the job success score

I bet you'd just love for us to change the subject now, wouldn't you?

I don't think that's going to happen, Julius. You've been busted, mate.

6nhzr
Community Member

My working email is Camille Canonn and that's why I used the name Camille. By then there was no rule requiring freelancers to verify their details.

Julius W wrote:
My working email is Camille Canonn and that's why I used the name Camille. By then there was no rule requiring freelancers to verify their details.

So your clients called you Camille and thought that you were a woman the whole time that you were working with them, and you didn't bother to correct them? Sure, that sounds like the sort of thing that could happen to anyone.

petra_r
Community Member

Julius W wrote:
...  kindly advise me what I should do about the job success score

Do a better job in your future contracts.

6nhzr
Community Member

Can I still get jobs with 60% job success score?
petra_r
Community Member

Julius W wrote:
Can I still get jobs with 60% job success score?

Probably, but you do need to turn things around pretty quickly.

6nhzr
Community Member

What exactly should I consider doing?
petra_r
Community Member

Julius W wrote:
What exactly should I consider doing?

Apply for contracts you can do easily and to a very high standard.

Pick clients carefully.

Underpromise and overdeliver.

Make sure your clients are 100% happy.

The normal stuff freelancers do day in, day out, if they want to succeed...

6nhzr
Community Member

Thanks,,

Hello, my name is Joel and I have completed 6 projects with good ratings. I have not received job score and rising talent. Any help please
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Julius,

Please be reminded that Upwork does not allow users to have multiple accounts or to share their account with another person. Your profile must represent you as an individual and all the information in your profile including your name and profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable. 

I checked your account and it looks like the calculation of your Job Success Score is accurate. Please know that both private and public feedback are considered in your score's calculation. We won't be able to share information about any specific feedback, but you can check the explanation of how JSS is calculated here.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths