Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job success score

jacqueliness
Jacqueline S Member Since: Feb 25, 2015
1 of 5

Hi.

I notice that my job success score has gone down by 2% and then read to find out it might be due to the number of inactive contracts that I have.

I don't want to end some of the contracts as I am hoping the client will want to use me again but I now know that having them inactive hurts my profile.

What's the best middle ground?

Also, how does my ending a contract (inactive or otherwise) affect my profile if at all?

garnorm
Community Guru
Garnor M Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
2 of 5

Hi Jacqueline, 

Take a look at this Help Article here. Having a lot of inactive contracts in your work history isn't the best approach. Depending on how active you are with new projects, you can minimize any impact to your JSS, but it's better to work with your clients to close completed contracts and instead of leaving a contract open, reach out to them on a regular basis to start new projects. Others here in the Community may have some good tips to share as well.

jacqueliness
3 of 5

Thanks, Gaynor.

I really appreciate you taking the time to respond.

I have closed the inactive contracts and now I am hoping the clients with post a good feedback. I don't really like seeing when it says "no feedback given"!

Thanks again.

All the best!

natacharodriguez
Community Guru
Natacha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
BEST ANSWER
4 of 5

It best to ask clients to close contracts, this way they are forced to provide feedback.  If they don’t answer then go ahead and close them yourself, but you should always try to get them to end the contract.

View solution in original post

jacqueliness
5 of 5

Thanks, Natasha.

I'll have to remember that in the future.

I guess I was just eager to save my job success score form falling too much!

Thanks again. 

All the best.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS