Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job success score

egeozhan
Ege O Member Since: Jan 29, 2017
1 of 5

Hi there

It confuses me that some of the clients require at least 80 percent of success for the earlier jobs.

So far i had one job done and also I'm currently working on my second job.

The problem is that when i go out looking for other jobs there's that icon that means i dont have 80 percent of success. When I check my profile I see that client that would recommend me are 100 percent. Does anyoe here knows why does that occur?

Also does anyone know where I can access here? 

https://d2qhvajt3imc89.cloudfront.net/customers/UpWorks/01_JobSuccessSore.png

Thanks!

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
BEST ANSWER
2 of 5

Hi Ege,

It looks like you haven't completed enough jobs with feedback yet in order to receive Job Success score. You can find more information about the score and how it's calculated here. You can still send well-written and targeted proposals to jobs within your skill set though. The clients will receive them and will be able to consider you as a candidate.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

egeozhan
Ege O Member Since: Jan 29, 2017
3 of 5

Thank you! Smiley Happy

fresiaquezada
Fresia Q Member Since: Apr 26, 2017
4 of 5

Hi Valeria!!!

I know this is not the thread where I should ask this question but I really need an answer urgently, so please could you give me a detailed explanation for the following.

I´m new here at upwork, I just completed my profile at 100%, I haven´t done any work by now in spite of the fact that I have made many proposals but many of those had the following preferred qualifications:

Job Success Score: At least 90%  (!)     "Which I don´t meet beacuse I haven´t done any assignment yet"

Include Rising Talent: Yes (!)                  "I don´t meet this qualification either"

Question here is,  Is it possible for clients to see my proposals anyway, in spite of the fact tthat I don´t meet those 2 qualifications? What do you recommend me to do to get a job quickly??? How could the clients be interested in my profile although I don´t meet some qualifications??

I attached a pic for you to see what´s happening, thank you very much beforehand for a prompt reply, regards from Chile.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
5 of 5

Hi Fresia,

You can still send your proposals and they will be delivered to clients even if you don't meet all the preferences since you are new. Please, make sure though that you have sufficient skills to complete the job you are applying for and write a great proposal. Here are a few tips you can use. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS