🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job success score
Page options
chakrabortyprac
Community Member

Job success score

Hey guys!
I am working on upwork from August,2020! And i have completed 6 jobs with 5star reviews from 5 clients.
But my jss is 69% i dont know why and how to inprove it. Experts please help me by Reviewng my profile. Posted before, didnot get any help though.
5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Prachy C wrote:
I am working on upwork from August,2020! And i have completed 6 jobs with 5star reviews from 5 clients.
But my jss is 69%

Prachi, the stars are largely not very important. "5 stars" is pretty much what clients give as standard unless a freelancer was absolutely dreadful.

What counts as far as the JSS is concerned is private feedback and payments.

Are there any contracts that ended with nothing paid (at all?) Any contracts that have been open for 2+ months but nothing (ever) paid (at all)?

If not, you had poor private feedback.

I had a contract for one week. But client left it open for 3 weeks. After that i had closed it. The client didnot leave a review also.Last week I have completed another one on which i was working for more than a month. Got a great review also. Does it will help me with jss?

Now Help me please with How to improve my jss! I am submitting proposals for more than one month. But didnot receive a single message from any client ! What should I do now‌‌‌!!!

Prachy C wrote:
I had a contract for one week. But client left it open for 3 weeks. After that i had closed it. The client did not leave a review also.

Were you paid? If yes, that won't hurt.

Prachy C wrote:
.Last week I have completed another one on which i was working for more than a month. Got a great review also. Does it will help me with jss?

It will, if the private feedback matches the public feedback, and once the JSS is recalculated. It's a nice big contract compared to your others and good outcomes on big contracts weigh more than good outcomes on smaller contracts.

Prachy C wrote:
What should I do now‌‌‌!!!

All you can do is win contracts and do a great job.

The work was for 1 week only,as a trial.But the client left it open over there. But since it was not on my deal,so i did not work more than 1 week. 2 was was left blank,i didnot work /get paid.

Prachy C wrote:
The work was for 1 week only,as a trial.But the client left it open over there. But since it was not on my deal,so i did not work more than 1 week. 2 was was left blank,i didnot work /get paid.

Yes, but you were paid something (1st week) -That contract has no effect on your JSS.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members