🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job success sore not reflecting on profile
Page options
canicebruno
Community Member

Job success sore not reflecting on profile

Hello,

Please I need this to be resolved, I just got my JSS score newly and it's 100% but when I go to my stats page it still shows JSS score not yet available.

And also some jobs still shows me the JSS score filter when I have reached the JSS score required for the job.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi All,

I would like to let you know that we merged a couple of threads into this one as the reported issues were all connected. Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your valuable reports.

Our engineers were able to locate the issue and it is now resolved. Your profile information should be updated correctly in the next couple of days.

We appreciate your patience while this was being handled.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

112 REPLIES 112
iamrj19
Community Member

My job success in my profile is 100% but in states, it shows job success rate is 78%.

Why?

because my stats update is slow. Based on my experience the profile gets updated earlier. what was your JSS 2 weeks ago? If it was 78%, then today it is 100%, if it was 100%, then probably it is 78% now. 

2 weeks ago it was 78% but now it is showing 100% on my profile but in my states, it is still showing 78%.

Then it is 100% now. Mine was 98% but now it is 100% wait until tomorrow morning, to get it updated at my stats too. Upwork update process can be laggy (at the best) sometimes. 

iamrj19
Community Member

My job success in my profile is 100% but stats show my job success rate is 78%.

Why?

What is my actual success 100% or 78%?

ArjayM

Hi All,

We appreciate you reaching out and reporting these errors. We've flagged this issue with My Stats and JSS to our Product and Engineering team. Rest assured that they will look into these errors and address the issue that's causing them. We'll keep this thread updated with more information whenever we receive a response. We seek your patience while we sort this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi @Arjay

I am still facing the same issue. when I will get it resolved? thanks

arsalanrajpoot
Community Member

Hello Guys. I hope all of you are safe and healthy. Yesterday my job success was changed. I am confused that why my status is different on the following page
1. My Profiles page is 97%
2. In My Status Section 100%

I have also attached the screenshots

saadi_linux09
Community Member

Hey guys,

I'm having a strange issue with my JSS, My JSS show different on my stats and different on my profile. It shows 84% on my stats and 83% on my profile include public view. Anyone can guide me what should I do at this point ? 

Thanks & Regards,

Syed 

I don't think you need to do anything. They will fix it. Mine is doing the same. 

django_expert
Community Member

I have JSS 91% on my profile and 83% on my stats page. what is the issue? why they don't resemble each other?

and most importantly, it also shows that my JSS is 83% when I apply for a job. it says my JSS is not 90% and your client has a limitation of 90% jSS. can anyone guide me?

can anyone help me, please?

It is now two days since the latest JSS update but my stats page has not updated. I don't understand why Upwork doesn't make the effort to see that things like this work correctly instead of instituting all kinds of new things.

47ad2d33
Community Member

Hi, why does JSS appear 70% in my stats, but appear 75% in my profile?

ijazulhaq49
Community Member

My last updated jss was 78 now it was not updated on stats page although it is 83 on public page of my profile.

efa19b74
Community Member

Hello,

Please I am facing the same issue, I  got my JSS score newly and it's 100% but when I go to my stats page it still shows JSS score not yet available.

And also some jobs still show me the JSS score filter when I have reached the JSS score required for the job.

Thanks

zeeshanak
Community Member

Hi All,

I have two issues with my JSS.

1. My JSS was updated on  Jun 12, under the My Stats page it shows 87% whereas under Profile it shows 90%. Which one is correct, when will they sync?
  2. Almost 1.5 months ago my JSS dropped to 85%, after which I completed a successful job which raised the JSS to 87%, and after that, I have completed around 6 more jobs all with 5 stars but still, my JSS under Stats is 87% and in Profile, it says 90%. So, does anyone have any idea how many jobs does it take to get back to 100%?

Thanks,

Zeeshan

f8e602c8
Community Member

Hi,

My JSS was updated two days ago, but the JSS on my statistics page is still lower than on my profile, it is still not updated, can this be resolved because I think it negatively affects my profile. Thank you!

opengeek
Community Member

Hi,

My Job Success score is not reflecting on my stats page even after 48 hours of bi-weekly update. It is showing old JSS (85%). On my profile page, I can see my updated JSS which is 94%. Earlier JSS score on 'My Stats' page were reflecting within 4-5 hours after bi-weekly update. 

Looking forward for any insight to resolve the issue.

Thanks

django_expert
Community Member

I was told that my new JSS will reflect on my profile after some time but I am still facing the same issue. no one from Upwork is helping me.

Hello, the My stats tab has not been updated. 12-month earnings have not been updated (funds have already been withdrawn from the account) and Top Rated eligible weeks. Same story is with my JSS, but I'm not sure about it.

On June 13th I was supposed to have 12 of 16 Top Rated eligible weeks but it still 11. Earnings also did not updated but i dithdrew funds

no one from Upwork is trying to help us in this matter. very disappointing

be46b709
Community Member

I have a JSS(100%) and it is displayed on my profile. But when I apply to jobs there comes a red exclamation mark infront of the JSS. In my status tab the displayed information is old one too. 

Applying to jobs becomes tough in such a way. And while I seek support, nobody responds. 

Frustrated. 

joansands
Community Member

It has been three days since the Stats page was supposed to update but - nothing! What is the matter that Upwork can't update that page but they have time to do all sorts of other things?

I am feeling very disappointed. why are not they fixing the bug?

Upwork has time to post various messages on my profile page but they don't have time to update the stats page for freelancers? Something is not right.

63335cdc
Community Member

Hi, I hope you are all fine and doing great.

I had a query regarding JSS score of my profile. It was 100% a day or 2 ago but now it is down to 89%. No new order has been completed in the last few days and I haven't received any feedback lately so I am unsure how JSS got impacted. If it goes down below 100%, there has to be a reason for it but I didn't see any reason for the reduction in JSS score. Any help will be really appreciated.

Sincerely, Faizan

same here. my JSS was 97% before. On my stats page, its still showing 97%. but on profile its showing 89%.

Kanwal

Is it some kind of a bug? 

646ad924
Community Member

Hello Andrea, my statistics report is not showing my 12-month earnings. I've earned over $2k but it's showing $0.00 and every other information is not showing up. Please how can this be solved. Thank you for your anticipated response.

Hello,

I've earned over $2k but my stats is showing $0.00 and every other information has been cleared.

Please can this be fixed?

Thank you.

Hi Mima,

We appreciate you reaching out and reporting these errors. We've flagged this issue with My Stats and JSS to our Product and Engineering team. Rest assured that they will look into these errors and address the issue that's causing them. We'll keep this thread updated with more information. We seek your patience while we sort this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hello.

So I've checked my 'My stats' and the number of invitations mentioned there is not correct. I've responded to 8 invitations so far. But it shows 6. One invitation was from the previous last week and another from the last week. These two haven't been counted. Can someone please look into this?

Thanks for your time. 

I have this same problem, I already received the payments but it's not changing.

Hello,

Hi, My problem is my last bill didn't added to my 12 - month earning on my state page, so I want to know what's the problem because I'm afraid that this happens again in the future.

fatimaniazi
Community Member

I have a rising talent badge but when I apply for a job it shows red highlight in criteria. Screen short attached. Why is it so. I m I not eligible for jobs required rising talent?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Fatima,

I checked your account and can confirm that you`re not a Rising Talent freelancer anymore. The red mark that you see to this type of jobs means that you`re not fulfilling the preference the client has set. If you feel confident in your skills you can still send a proposal to this type of jobs. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks Goran V for your help but i can see a badge on my profile. Sending screenshort.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths