🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job success sore not reflecting on profile
Page options
canicebruno
Community Member

Job success sore not reflecting on profile

Hello,

Please I need this to be resolved, I just got my JSS score newly and it's 100% but when I go to my stats page it still shows JSS score not yet available.

And also some jobs still shows me the JSS score filter when I have reached the JSS score required for the job.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi All,

I would like to let you know that we merged a couple of threads into this one as the reported issues were all connected. Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your valuable reports.

Our engineers were able to locate the issue and it is now resolved. Your profile information should be updated correctly in the next couple of days.

We appreciate your patience while this was being handled.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

112 REPLIES 112

Fatima N wrote:
i can see a badge on my profile. Sending screenshort.

Mobile view tends to limp behind.

It's gone on the web version already. Looks like the last contract that closed didn't go as well as it might have and ended with not-so-great private feedback.

Petra R wrote:

Fatima N wrote:
i can see a badge on my profile. Sending screenshort.

Mobile view tends to limp behind.

It's gone on the web version already. Looks like the last contract that closed didn't go as well as it might have and ended with not-so-great private feedback.

It's not just the mobile version - I can see her rising talent badge on my laptop, even after refreshing the screen. (Maybe it'll go away if I clear my browser history, but I'm not curious enough to do that!)

Thanks to all for showing concern. My badge is there and issue resolved as no more red highlighted mark for me when I am applying 😊

Hi Fatima,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Just to confirm that you`ve become eligible to receive the badge and there was a delay in awarding the badge on your account. 

If you experience any other problems let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, I am currently facing the same issue. I have a Rising Talent badge, but the rising talent job criteria is always highlighted in red. pls help.

Hi Mariam,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne, 

The issue has been resolved. I appreciate your swift response.

Regards, 

Mariam

I just received the Rising Talent badge but when applying for a job that specific criteria is in red. Can someone please help?

Hi Toneane,

I would like to clarify that you have received your ID verification badge on your profile. At the moment you`re not a Rising Talent freelancer. To learn more about the Rising Talent badge, check out this  Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, thanks for replying. I have received quite a few notifications that
I have received the rising talent badge, it is even shown on my profile.

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge, Toneane.

I just checked this for you and was not able to replicate the issue you're describing. The preference for the Rising Talent has a green checkmark next to it for a few proposals I checked this with. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I will try doing that. I just really want to thank you guys for responding
to me with such urgency. I really appreciate it.

Hi, I am currently facing the same issue. I have a Rising Talent badge, but the rising talent job criteria is always highlighted in red.and i got  this badge today only few hours ago.

Thank you in advance.

Hi Puja,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
11c406e2
Community Member

Hi there,

I am also facing the same problem, I received the Badge about 8-16 hours ago but when I apply to Jobs it shows as Red.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Fahad,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
710e891e
Community Member

Hi,

I read the article at https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063228-Rising-Talent 

and did the readiness test, got 5 there, have successful delivery as well, active everyday, but still the rising talent badge is not being shown on my profile or while viewing jobs i always see a red mark besige Rising Talent telling me that i do not meet this criteria. why is that, it a bit strange that after fulfilling all requirements i didn't got it.

please guide.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Omar,

We can’t share the users’ Rising Talent qualification specifics. Once you meet all the requirements for the Rising Talent program, you should receive the badge within 48 hours.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
710e891e
Community Member

I understood, but this is the problem that I met all the criterias listed here: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063228-Become-a-Rising-Talent

Even i received the 40 connects of passing the readiness test, even though i didn't received the badge.

Regards,

Omar

myace123
Community Member

Kindly, I have the same issue. I was awarded the Rising Talent Badge, but it is showing a 'red' exclamation when I want to submit a proposal. Looking forward to help from you. Thank you so kindly for understanding.

Hi Isaack,

In cases like this, you need to allow up to 48 hours for the system to update and your badge to reflect on your profile. I checked and the badge is showing on your profile so you should be meeting the Rising Talent qualification. Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar, I am currently facing the same issue. I have a rising talent badge, but the rising talent job criteria are always highlighted in red.48 hours have passed, but the badge still hasn't arrived.

a5d6981a
Community Member

Hi Joanne Marie P, I'm currently facing the same issue. I got a Rising Talent badge, but when I try to bidding a job the criteria are always highlighted in red color.

Hi Shahzaib,

I would like to confirm that this is a known issue the team is currently working on. However, if you think that you're a perfect fit for the job, feel free to submit your proposal. 

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
efa19b74
Community Member

Hi Joanne, I am currently facing the same issue. I have a Rising Talent badge, but the rising talent job criteria are always highlighted in red. pls, help.

I have this same problem I received my rising talent badge before 5 days and now it's not showing in my profile though there is job success score of 82% bit many people have both. Can anyone help me telling what could be the problem please and when will get Top rated batch.

Hi Monika,

Rising Talent program is designed for freelancers who don't have their Job Success Score yet. Once they receive their JSS, the freelancer can start working toward receiving the Top Rated badge.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you so much also i would like to know when will i receive invites from clients? as i believe i have good enough profile to get 2-4 invites to begin with even per week. also is 82% JSS is not good enough to get invites?

Monika R wrote:
 there is job success score of 82% bit many people have both. 

No, nobody can have both

Monika R wrote:
when will get Top rated batch.

When you have a JSS of over 90%, in excess of $ 1000 12-month earnings and a minimum of 13 out of 16 top rated eligible weeks.

Hello, I am having the same issue. Could you please resolve that? 

(Badge is appearing on my profile, but still not show on proposal as green check marked)

Hi Jahanzaib,

A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Goran, I am currently facing the same issue. I have a Rising Talent badge, but the rising talent job criteria is always highlighted in red. pls, help.

Hi Mohammed,

Since you were recently awarded the badge, it can take some time for the system to recognize this change. Kindly allow up to 48 hours and check again. If after that you're still seeing that you don't meet the qualification, you may reach out to us again so we can assist you further. 

Note that If the client has included the Rising Talent status on the list of preferred qualifications, this is not going to prevent you from sending your proposal, so you may still submit it.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
efa19b74
Community Member

Hi luiggi R, 48 hours have passed but the badge still hasn't arrived.

amt17
Community Member

Deleted. Posted to the wrong thread.

Does the buyer give me that type of job? If I don't rising talent freelancer??

Hi Md Mahmudul,

If the client has included the Rising Talent status on the list of preferred qualifications, you may still submit your proposal. These are not required. You might want to check the following resources to help you write your proposals:

How to Create a Proposal That Wins Jobs

How to Write a Cover Letter

~ Joanne
Upwork
4a006be0
Community Member

I have a rising talent badge but when I apply for a job it shows red highlighted in criteria.

Hi Syeda,

It looks like you received recently received the badge. Please, allow some time for the system to refresh and start showing the jobs to you according to your profile, you should no longer see that criteria highlighted in red.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
efa19b74
Community Member

Hi Joanne, I am currently facing the same issue. I have a rising talent badge, but the rising talent job criteria are always highlighted in red. 48 hours have passed, but the badge still hasn't arrived.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths