Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job success

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
11 of 14

@Stefan T wrote:

I have one open hourly job with the same client that I worked previously. I have no earnings on this job about month and a half.
My question are:
1) Will this job affect on my JSS?
2) Is it better to ask client to end this contract or wait to start earning again, because we are courently have discussion for a new job?

1) Eventually, yes.

2) It would be better to get it closed and start a new one as and when the client it ready.

zentoz
Jevgeni M Member Since: May 19, 2017
12 of 14

Seams to me this JSS is something completely unfair and wrong.

I had 11 successful contracts, 8 happy clients, great feedbacks and returning clients. Value over 6k$.

Had to make a 130$ refund not because of my fault, just bacuse client ordered a small script and then wanted me to do him a full site. And I just didn`t want a dispute because of 130$, was easier to just forget it and move forward.

With this I lost:

Top rated

Rising Talent

And JSS is 85% (which I don`t understand how calculated).

P.S. It`s very hard now to get good clients, working now only with returning. Have no words about this...

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
13 of 14

@Jevgeni M wrote:

With this I lost:

Top rated

Rising Talent

And JSS is 85% (which I don`t understand how calculated).

No. You would not have lost Rising Talent status if you already had a JSS - Once you have a JSS you no longer have a RT status anyway.

WERE you top rated before this happened? If you were and it has been less than two weeks since you lost top rated status, you can use your perk to rectify it. But you have to have been top rated and it has to be less than 2 weeks since you lost top rated status

zentoz
Jevgeni M Member Since: May 19, 2017
14 of 14

thank you for info.

It`s been more than 2 weeks already I think ((

anyway, how can I do this? where can I rectify it?

will I be able ever get Top Rated back?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS