🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Job suspended and client not answer me fr...
Page options
chintu001
Community Member

Job suspended and client not answer me from last 6 month.

hello all Upwork gurus,

I need your suggestion. I have one client who told me that my SEO Person have requires some money over the bank and I am not able to transfer him so if you can then I will add a bonus for you. I have said it's ok to send me a bonus and I will transfer him with his bank account. but after send me to bonus his account suddenly suspended and I didn't get any response from the client from a long time. 

so now my question is the contract inactive from last many months and I am waiting for the response from him. so that suspended contract can Affect my Job success score? 

what i have to do next?  I have closed the contract or wait for a response.

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Chintan J wrote:

I have one client who told me that my SEO Person have requires some money over the bank and I am not able to transfer him so if you can then I will add a bonus for you. I have said it's ok to send me a bonus and I will transfer him with his bank account

That was a very, VERY bad idea. Why would you do something that crazy (and something that is forbidden by the terms of service)

Chintan J wrote:

so now my question is the contract inactive from last many months and I am waiting for the response from him. so that suspended contract can Affect my Job success score?

It doesn't matter. The client is suspended, the contract is excluded from your JSS calculation.

tlbp
Community Member

You can't use Upwork's payment system to transfer money around like that. The client won't be allowed back on the platform. Close the contract. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths