cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jobs With No Payment Verification

Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
1 of 4
Why are there suddenly so many jobs with no payment verification. There's not much use in applying for these jobs as the client has no history, no payment verification and it's not even in the process of being verified. As well, there are so many of them!!!
Community Guru
Misty K Member Since: Feb 5, 2012
2 of 4
I've found some who just are waiting to see if it is even worth it here. In fact, I had a client that was new to this whole system and I won them over to go ahead and make a move. I waited patiently for their payment method to be verified, we moved forward hourly, and everything was great. You never know! It is worth a try if you're sincerely interested.
Community Guru
David G Member Since: Oct 6, 2011
3 of 4
Many client don't want to go through the hassle of verifying their payment method if they're not sure if they're going to use the site or if they're going to find a suitable freelancer. I apply for all jobs that I think will be interesting regardless of whether the payment is verified or not. I refuse to work any fixed-price jobs without an upfront payment so if they want to hire me, they need to get the payment method sorted before I start. I don't think clients can actually hire for an hourly job without getting their payment method verified, but I could be wrong.
Community Guru
Alexander N Member Since: Dec 28, 2008
4 of 4
I see no problem here, i'd even say most of my clients to me without having their payment method verified. And we are mutually happy with how it goes.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS