Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jobs browser shows wrong time/date

jovanadj
Jovana D Member Since: Jun 1, 2017
1 of 15

Hi,

since yesterday my job browser shows wrong posted jobs time.Instead showing new posted jobs every few minutes (with clear all filters) now i get list with something like this:

Posted 5 hours ago

Posted 1 day ago

Posted 4 day ago

I have clear all cookies,history,cache etc in Firefox didnt help.

Chrome same.

Check upwork time,location,time zone didnt help.

Check windows time,location,time zone didnt help.

Check bios time didnt help.

Reinstall windows didnt help !!!

Please help.I cant see new posted jobs.

jaaann416
Mahammad J Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
2 of 15

Upwork search fields show all the proposal as like as you added on your profile skills and experiences. You can simply set your desire proposals list by saving the keyword of the proposals. Go to Find Work and type keywords of your desire proposal. For example, I searched for "WordPress", if this keyword stored in Upwork, Upwork will show as the dropdown, I select "WordPress" from that list. A new page will load and listed all proposals are based on WordPress. In this page, there is a button "Save Search", Save your keyword by clicking "Save Search" then go to Find Work Page, this time listed all proposals are based on "WordPress" and real-time feeds. You can add multiple keywords base search. Let me know if my reply can help you. Thanks

rahmatullahcse
Ferdaus Zaman P Member Since: Mar 3, 2018
3 of 15

Hi, I've tried this process. Have deleted all my saved searches and saved the searches again but the problem not yet solved Smiley Sad Like before it showing 13-14 hr ago insted of 1-2 mnts ago

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4 of 15

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, Ferdaus Zaman. I've asked the Customer Support Team to reach out to you so that the team can look into this further. 

-Avery
Untitled
zain_shaukat
Zain S Member Since: Feb 27, 2019
5 of 15

my job browser shows 5 hours ago jobs time can you please help?

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
6 of 15

Hi Zain,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or try logging into your account using a different browser? If you are still unable to view the new jobs posted, please let us know so we can check further. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
rishabh1996
Rishabh M Member Since: Feb 18, 2019
7 of 15

Hi,

I'm facing a similar issue. All the new jobs are stuck at around "13 hours ago".

Also, the messages I send are being shown at a wrong time.

I've cleared the cache and browser data already. Tried it on both chrome and firefox-- same issue.

Please resolve.

tinker_bell3
8 of 15

Hi Rishabh,

I checked your account and I can see that our team has already assisted you directly via chat. Please check the information they shared with you on this ticket number: 30566515. 

-Joanne
Untitled
saad8941
Saad S Member Since: Jan 9, 2020
9 of 15

Hello Marie,

I also have the same issue, the time of the jobs is stuck at 13 hours. Although I have tried different browsers but still facing the same issue.

Thank You!

tinker_bell3
10 of 15

Hi Saad,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS