🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Jobs with earning but no feedback effect on J...
Page options
mounirawy
Community Member

Jobs with earning but no feedback effect on JSS

Do jobs with full earning but no feedback and review improve my JSS?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Amr,

Contracts with no feedback don't automatically affect your JSS. This help article gives a detailed overview of how JSS is calculated and what may cause changes in the score when it updates.

I also encourage you to check this announcement with information about the recent update to JSS calculation. Because we are now weighing jobs with higher earnings more, if you received less than stellar feedback on one of those jobs it may have impacted your Job Success Score more. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Amr,

Contracts with no feedback don't automatically affect your JSS. This help article gives a detailed overview of how JSS is calculated and what may cause changes in the score when it updates.

I also encourage you to check this announcement with information about the recent update to JSS calculation. Because we are now weighing jobs with higher earnings more, if you received less than stellar feedback on one of those jobs it may have impacted your Job Success Score more. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks for your answer Joanne.

But I think this really needs to change. because if a client just gave me my full earning with or without feedback. so it has to be considered that this client is satisified too.

or maybe just make it not optional for clients to leave feedback.

a0c74230
Community Member

Thank you

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members