🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Jobs
Page options
ebb9f1d9
Community Member

Jobs

I have a job-related inquiry.
I submit proposals, and two clients accept them but do not hire me, just as the client does not hire anyone.
I look at several jobs and see the same issue: they are merely interviewing but not hiring.
Why is this case?Please assit me with this by providing valuable solution. 
Best Regards. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
williamtcooper
Community Member

Hey Asifa, this is a very common practice by many unethical Clients. They will schedule Upwork Zoom calls with 10, 15, even 20 Freelancers, pick their brains for free and then go about their way. I recently fixed this issue by not talking to any new Clients unless they pay my 60 minute consult fee. The problem was immediately solved and my sales went up. Have a great day!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
759e32fa

Hi Asifa,

Thank you for reaching out. Please know that we are not privy to how clients choose whom they work with and why they do not hire after interviewing. But rest assured that if their job is closed without hiring, Connects are returned.

We hope a client can chance upon your post so they can give insight. Nonetheless, we highly suggest you continue sending proposals to jobs that best fit your skillset and experiences.

~ AJ
Upwork
williamtcooper
Community Member

Hey Asifa, this is a very common practice by many unethical Clients. They will schedule Upwork Zoom calls with 10, 15, even 20 Freelancers, pick their brains for free and then go about their way. I recently fixed this issue by not talking to any new Clients unless they pay my 60 minute consult fee. The problem was immediately solved and my sales went up. Have a great day!

I am ready

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths