🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Join Upwork Support
Page options
rhanzrhan
Community Member

Join Upwork Support

Hello,

I'm wondering how can I be part of the Upwork team to support my co-freelancers and provide them with world-class quality assistance. I'm keen to be part of the Upwork team as one of the supports. I hope there's a way for me to send a proposal or apply for this kind of service.

Cheers,

Rhan

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rose,

Thanks for your interest! Upwork often posts job opportunities in the marketplace publicly. You can keep an eye on the job feed and if a job posted by Upwork entails requirements and skillset that you meet, you are welcome to submit a proposal. Good luck and let us know if you join our team!

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
hoyle_editing
Community Member

'World class quality assistance' !!! 😮

Sorry, but you may be over qualified 😂

Couldn't resist 😂😂😂

At least I made you laugh! Smiley LOL 

😁 - sorry I could actually help answer your question. I guess contact support and ask?
petra_r
Community Member

Just look out for the occasional job post from them and apply like everyone else.

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rose,

Thanks for your interest! Upwork often posts job opportunities in the marketplace publicly. You can keep an eye on the job feed and if a job posted by Upwork entails requirements and skillset that you meet, you are welcome to submit a proposal. Good luck and let us know if you join our team!

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Sure, I will Aleksandar. Thank you!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members