🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Jss Back to 100%
Page options
mattyturn95
Community Member

Jss Back to 100%

Hi everyone,

I have recently gotten my JSS score back to 100% after waiting two weeks.

I was top rated and was wondering if i am still elligble to receive my top rated badge again?

My top rated eligable weeks are 15/16 

How long will it take to receive my badge back?

Matthew

mattyturn95_0-1638138889572.png

4 REPLIES 4
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Matthew,

Sorry about the delayed response. Looks like the Top Rated badge appeared on your profile earlier this week since you've met all of the requirements. 

If you have any further questions, let us know!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria K,

First of all, I hope that i am speaking to an upwork moderator. But that is a not my concern today. I hope you can help me on this one. I want to report a manager who goes by the name of  Erika Dane Acera. Accordingly, she is the manager of Charmed Aroma who sold wonderful candles. She is a Filipina ( I am also a filipino by nationality) who hired me and after like 4 days; terminated me due to poor performance. I was shocked! because we were in training phase! on the 3rd training day , i sent her a screenshot about me not getting any internet connection. I had heard a few upwork freelancers like me, being treated like an animal. worst was , before this, i also came off from a non-regularized termination. I am a husband of 4 children, and as a long time BPO/call center i know very well how i performed, even at the age of 42. I just turned 42 by the way maam valeria. Sadly, it was also the day that Erika my manager fired me from the job.  this complain? i did not even included my age as one of the factor for my slow performance. Again, i would like to reiterate; it was training day 4 and boom! 

Now we had a slack app, which she said that this app will also serve as an attendance, aside from our upwork tracker. the app is also our chat group. now, after she ended the contract, i am not able to access slack and took screenshot that will serve as evidence . Thanks to Upwork, I am bale to send a screenshot. She can't removed our conversation, which is a crucial factor in laying down my "formal complaint". 

I am and i believe thaty upwork is here to let freelancers feel that going to work should be enjoyed and not a boring requrement. but i did not feel it or this manager ( she said that she has been a long time upwork client. That's scary!) failed to exercise the mottos and values and passion  that upwork wants us to experience. 

Below is   our conversation . I'm physically and m,entally tired Valeria, as i am writing this.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Lah Brian,

I'm sorry to hear about the bad experience you've had and the inconvenience this has caused you. I would recommend to communicate directly with your client/s regarding any questions about your work, tasks or any other expectations. 

I can suggest to check out our resources Here and learn more about getting started on Upwork and how to protect yourself. To learn more about how to improve your profile and your proposals, check out our resources Here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Lah Brian M wrote:

I want to report a manager. She is the manager  who hired me and after like 4 days; terminated me due to poor performance. 

The nature of freelancing is that both clients and freelancers can terminate any contract at any time. It's not employment.

There is nothing to report.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members