cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jss is not updating

hossaineee
Jubaid H Member Since: Aug 6, 2017
1 of 6
Sorry for posting a old quesition but I am very worried about jss .

My jss was last updated at 15 October ,my jss was 83%,at 22 October to 26 October I have done two successful job ,one is made in my agency where I was stuffed the job and second job was in my own freelancing profile .I got rehired by client .

Also client has given me two bonus for the great work with positive public feedback .
So normally I expect I will get heigher jss rather present but it still unchanged .

Don't know where is the problem but as upwork documention I think my jss had to increase,at least a little because
1.i got rehired
2.he gave me bonus for two separate job
3.public positive feedback
4.i earned over $500 from this client ,upwork also thanked me.

Can anyone let me know where is the problem .

I am just getting worried because after giving a hard ,quick ,helpful and successful work if jss is not increasing so how it will be ?
Thanks in advance
tlsanders
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
2 of 6

Are you sure that was the last time your JSS updated? Is that what it says on your "My Stats" page, or are you assuming it hasn't been updated because it didn't change?

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3 of 6

Was the 4.5 rating since the last Update? That likely cancelled out the better one.

@Jubaid H wrote:

1.i got rehired
2.he gave me bonus for two separate job
3.public positive feedback
4.i earned over $500 from this client ,upwork also thanked me.

1) Irrelevant for JSS. It won't count as "long term" until you have been working with the client steadily for 3 months or more.

2) Irrelevant for JSS

3) a 4.5 with stars knocked off in 3 different categories (skills, communication and cooperation) is likely accompanied by similar private feedback.

4) Irrelevant for JSS

azeemshami
Azeem S Member Since: Jun 22, 2020
4 of 6

Hello Petra,

I'm also facing the same issue, I've got 5-star ratings from two contracts and the same permanent client. One was a new contract and the other was a paused contract. Last time my jss was 88% after updating, it increased to 89%, and this time I was expecting 90% or 90% plus but it isn't updated. 

Thanks in advance.

hossaineee
Jubaid H Member Since: Aug 6, 2017
5 of 6
Hello Tiffany s thanks for your reply .
My jss was 83% at 15 October ,after 15 October I have done two jobs ,one was for my agency (which may not include in my freelancer account jss)
And another was in my own freelancing account .
After all the job was successful ,I expected a higher jss than old 83%.

I am not getting an answer why it is still same .
After a successful completion of a job ,most of the freelancer normally wait to see the changes in my status pages (jss)
tlsanders
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
6 of 6

Upwork won't give you specifics regarding JSS, but Petra's response should give you a good idea as to why you may not have seen a change.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS