cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Got 3 Positive Feedbacks But My Job Success Score Just Increased 1%

seoglobal47
Shubham T Member Since: Oct 21, 2017
1 of 11

I got 3 positive feedbacks after completing the projects successfully within 15 days and now my job success score just increased 1% (It was 87% and now it's 88%). I calculated everything and expecting 5% to 8% hike in JSS.

Can anybody help me to understand the problem?

Thanks,

Shubham

reinierb
Community Guru
Reinier B Member Since: Nov 3, 2015
BEST ANSWER
2 of 11

@Shubham T wrote:

I got 3 positive feedbacks after completing the projects successfully within 15 days and now my job success score just increased 1% (It was 87% and now it's 88%). I calculated everything and expecting 5% to 8% hike in JSS.

Can anybody help me to understand the problem?

Thanks,

Shubham

The real problem is that nobody can  "calculate" anything that has to do with JSS. Only Upwork can do that, and they are not telling us how they do it. 

BTW- Do you have several Twitter accounts? Just asking, since your profile picture also appears on three Twitter accounts that appear to belong to people who have names that differ from yours...

View solution in original post

boshoffirene
Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
3 of 11

I found five different linkedin accounts...same pic...different names.  Identical quintuplets?

reinierb
Community Guru
4 of 11

@Irene B wrote:

I found five different linkedin accounts...same pic...different names.  Identical quintuplets?

Must be- it's the only explanation that makes senseSmiley Wink

seoglobal47
5 of 11

Hi Irene,

I don't know what's going on. I have just 1 LinkedIn profile using this image. But when I search this image on Google it shows various LinkedIn profiles with my same image. And once I click on those links, it shows different profile pictures.

I think there is some problem with Google Image Search. I need to figure it out.

seoglobal47
6 of 11

Hi Reinier,

Thanks for your response.

I have just one Twitter account (https://twitter.com/digitalshubh). Can you please share the links so that I can submit my complaint on Twitter to block those accounts?

reinierb
Community Guru
7 of 11

@Shubham T wrote:

Hi Reinier,

Thanks for your response.

I have just one Twitter account (https://twitter.com/digitalshubh). Can you please share the links so that I can submit my complaint on Twitter to block those accounts?

Sure, here you go 

seoglobal47
8 of 11

Thanks for sharing the link. But when I click on the links, it shows different images o the profiles.

Should I change my image on Upwork?

reinierb
Community Guru
9 of 11

@Shubham T wrote:

Thanks for sharing the link. But when I click on the links, it shows different images o the profiles.

Should I change my image on Upwork?

Seems like a good idea, but as you are no doubt aware, it has to be of you. However, changing your picture might trigger an identity verification episode, so be prepared for that.  

seoglobal47
10 of 11

I have just changed my profile picture. I will be ready for the verification episode. Thanks

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS