Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just covering my bases.

screeler
Community Guru
Mariska P Member Since: Apr 27, 2015
1 of 3

Sent files to 2 clients this evening. 

Neither has used my alternate form of communication so I've decided to have proof (of sorts) that I sent a file to both of them . 

Why am I going through this? 

Because the other day when i was in the process of chatting with a client, my messages dissapeared. 

So if there's any issues where the files didn't get to the clients, at least I let someone know. 

And then again, this proves nothing. 

So, I'm back to being paranoid again.

Thanks Upwork for helping me live the good and the bad dream. Smiley Wink 

aycamara
Ace Contributor
Armela C Member Since: Jun 6, 2015
2 of 3

Dear  Mariska,

It  may  be the same as  when my post  and you msg  simultaneously, at that microsecond. was   lost.  When you move the  page  up and down, it enters a catch open page  that  filters it.  I just  scrolled up and down but knew I  lost it  already.  Changing pages  also  do the same, this   time its  at the page CSS  or  cascading.

All in  good  faith,  Mariska.   

juvy_ann-palma
Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015
3 of 3

Mine doesn't have to do with messages.  It has to do with videos that I embed in my PowerPoint presentations.  It starts with a sudden appearance of this notification:

internet explorer security.jpg

So I did my own research and this is what I found out:

IE3.jpg

IE4.jpg

When I tried to click on the "Don't Allow" button I got to view the video on the IE browser.  I am puzzled.  Why is it that it tends to manifest some form of "drug resistance"? lol

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS