🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Just did a comprehensive analysis on Boosting...
Page options
arunkumar60
Community Member

Just did a comprehensive analysis on Boosting and Have some pointers for all!

Just did a comprehensive analysis on Bossting and its impact and have some good pointers on the same. Still validating the last couple of bits, so hopefully in a week or two I should be ready with some insight on this (my personal experience)! Wondering if anyone else tried doing some research and fact finding on boosting proposals and have some info?

3 REPLIES 3
penngrp
Community Member

I have better things to do with my time.

wlyonsatl
Community Member

Yes, I've done a bit of testing. In my little corner of Upwork heaven I have seen no evidence that boosting proposals increases my chances of winning interviews or jobs from new clients.

But my target clients are somewhat high value, experienced business people, many of whom are smart enough to know that desperate candidates (who boost their proposals in hopes of being noticed) are unlikely to be the best candidates.

bugsbyte
Community Member

I had questions around boosting too. I just starting boosing all my proposals in the last 2weeks with 2x the highest bid spot.

I havent seen a new customer from proposals yet this year, only invites, and that didnt change with boosting.

See my thoughts and some others on the matter in this topic:

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Have-lower-hire-rates-coincided-with-Boosted-bidding/m-p...

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members