🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Just received: "Congratulations! An Upwork E...
Page options
sheilakc1
Community Member

Just received: "Congratulations! An Upwork Enterprise client wants to chat about their project!"

The email contains a link:  https://www.upwork.com/ab/applicants/1530

(I left two digits off that link so it can't be used by others. When I get a reply I will supply those 2 digits.)  

But when I click on the link I get a message that says "You don't currently have access to this page."

I tried both Safari and Chrome browsers with the same result.  

Why don't I have access?

4 REPLIES 4
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Maybe something that happened years back. Upwork has some issues with their timing recently. Lots of messages from 2 years ago, congratulations on milestones that happened years ago... might be one of those. 

If I received this invitation 2 years ago, I never saw it.  Is it possible for an Upwork employee to check whether this is an old invitation?

Hi Sheila,

It looks like the link is something the client themselves included in their recent message to you. The reason you can't access it is that instead of including a public link to their job, they included a link to the page that's only accessible for the client when they're logged into their account. If they click on this link on their end, they'll land on the public view of their job and will be able to share that link with others:

kochubei_valeria_0-1656092188110.png

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thanks Valeria, I sent a screenshot of your message to the client, but, sadly, haven't heard back from her.  

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members