🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Keep money
Page options
195ef5ad
Community Member

Keep money

Hello, everyone. Does somebody know how much and how long can I keep money in my Upwork account?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Denis P wrote:

Hello, everyone. Does somebody know how much and how long can I keep money in my Upwork account?

As much as you like, and for an absolute maximum of 180 days. If any part of your earnings gets older than 180 days, your entire balance is pushed to your payment method. However, if you have set a scedule, you may have to be creative just before the 3 monthly autowithdrawal, if that is what you set, to avoid your balance being sent to your withdrawal method.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Denis P wrote:

As much as you like, and for an absolute maximum of 180 days. If any part of your earnings gets older than 180 days, your entire balance is pushed to your payment method. However, if you have set a scedule, you may have to be creative just before the 3 monthly autowithdrawal, if that is what you set, to avoid your balance being sent to your withdrawal method.

195ef5ad
Community Member

thank u vary much

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths