🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Keystrokes and mouse moves should be able to ...
Page options
lucioric
Community Member

Keystrokes and mouse moves should be able to be graphed

When reviewing my weekly time report, I have to chech out if a screenshot is equal to the previous one, to delete idle times, for example when I am eating or talking with my wife. But I have to carefully review it to remove this time segments, and this makes that I think that I have fullfilled my compromised hours, but I haven't fullfilled the hours completely after deleting time segments that are undetectable under the work diary day view. Only when I see the screenshots one by one I can see that there are segments of the same image, only changing the time in the screen clock. And if I scroll down I see 0 keystrokes and 0 mouse moves. As I work with long-running Python scripts, all the time that I am away, my CPU is working, and the activity level is great, but only when I zoom on the screenshots I can detect that some were non-work time. Thus, I suggest that the keystrokes and mouse move levels be able to be graphed in the work diary, to make easier to the freelancers to correct their work diary.

1 REPLY 1
martina_plaschka
Community Member

I think most freelancers simply turn the time tracker off when they are doing something else. No need to correct it afterwards, no risk of a screenshot the client doesn't like and disputing your hours. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members