cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kudos oDesk/Upwork!

Alexander I Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
1 of 5

Thank you, thanks a lot for this great online opportunity in grabbing work or jobs.  This really gives anyone a chance to work at home yet still be productive.  Kudos!

Community Guru
Khadezatul K Member Since: May 1, 2015
2 of 5

Yes. I am agree with you

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
3 of 5

YES!

If it wasn't for Elance (now Upwork), I'd be in a crummy job that I hate. Now, I get to go to the gym when I want, work the hours I feel the most productive, and feel the sense of accomplishment of completing gigs. Totally stoked to start Upwork.

Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
4 of 5

Thanks everyone for the kind words about Upwork and for bring your amazing talents to this platform! 

Untitled
Community Guru
Nikhil D Member Since: May 28, 2015
5 of 5

Cannot agree more, Alexander.

I am able to work from the comfort of my home, no more long hours spent on travelling to office, I get paid a LOT more than my office job.

And the most important of them all; my mother suffered brain aneurysm in 2011 for which she was operated upon and since then she is undergoing physiotherapy and still regaining her strength and cognitive skills. My job with Upwork allows me to stay at home and look after her and any emergencies, which would have been impossible with an office job.

Huge THANK YOU to oDesk/ Upwork Smiley Happy

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS