🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » LOOKING FOR A RISING TALENT SPECIALIZED IN MA...
Page options
antomanzo
Community Member

LOOKING FOR A RISING TALENT SPECIALIZED IN MARKETING TO START A PROJECT TOGETHER

Ciao! My name is Antonio and I was born and raised in Italy, where I pursued a Bsc in Business Economics. I am now a Msc student in International Business/CEMS (Ranked among the top Msc in Management in the world by Financial Times, Bloomberg and QsTopUniversities) at Ivey Business School and National University of Singapore. 

I would like to be in touch with a Rising Talent (If possible someone who was born in Europe) specialized in Marketing, Social Media Management and Brand Management to start a project. 

If you are interested in getting more information about it, do not hesitate to be in touch! 
I have a great desire to meet and to share my idea with you. 

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Antonio, 

Are you looking for a freelancer to hire them? Please note that using the Community forums for the purpose of posting a job or hiring freelancers isn't allowed. 

If you would like to be able to post your job and hire a freelancer, you will need to create a client account. You can be a client and a freelancer using the same account. You'll use the same account to log in to Upwork, but the two parts of your account will be kept entirely separate. You'll be able to easily switch between the two as needed. To create a client account on your existing account, please follow up instructions in this help article.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
66ecf5bc
Community Member

Hi Antonio,

The forum is meant for asking and telling solutions to the problems that we freelancers face during our routine matters. I guess you are new on this platform, no issue, but posting jobs on forums, and sharing any personal information is not allowed. 

All the best.

Thanks.

Naheedmir

https://www.coupongot.com/
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members