🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Last Week Hourly Earnings are still not showi...
Page options
3ctechnologies
Community Member

Last Week Hourly Earnings are still not showing up

Normally, they ar there in the transaction window by this time, i think.

Is anyone else experiencing this sort delay too?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Peter and Muhammad,

Our engineers implemented a fix for this issue. Let us know if you still experience any issues with your transactions and we'll have our support team assist you accordingly.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan, Thanks for thge response. I have now checked form another system and a different browser but weekly payments are not showing up.

Let  me know, if i need to open a ticket for thsi instead?

pgiambalvo
Community Member

Yes, me too. Chatted with someone and they had to escalate it and now am waiting an email from Upwork.

Hi Peter, Thanks for the reposnse.I have contact the support as well and waiting on an email now.. This is the first time i have faced something like this.its pretty smooth normally.

how does it actually matter?

Thanks for the response Petra, i cant see the transactions coming through so i am not sure if payments are being processed or not.Normally we can see those transactions in the transaction history window but i dont see any coming from last week.  Have worked on 4 hourly contracts last week and none of the payments showing up..So bit worried 😞

Hi Peter and Muhammad,

Thanks for your patience while we checked this with our team. Our engineers are currently investigating why there is a delay with hourly transactions showing in the Transaction History.

We'll be sure to update this thread once we have more information.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks a lot.

Thanks.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Peter and Muhammad,

Our engineers implemented a fix for this issue. Let us know if you still experience any issues with your transactions and we'll have our support team assist you accordingly.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan, yes, now I can see it. Thanks!

Sorted, Thanks

13fecf7d
Community Member

I am also experiencing this issue, where can I call for help, please?

Hi Mina, 

Thank you for reaching out. I checked and it looks like it's already reflected on your 'Available' earnings. Pleasae let us know if you need further assistance.

~ AJ
Upwork
13fecf7d
Community Member

Hi Annie!
My latest invoice in my transaction history was for the work week of October 3-9, while earnings from October 10-16 are not visible in any invoices, "Pending", or "Under Review", nor was my balance enlarged.
But when I go to my weekly summary, there is confirmation that work was done and money earned in the week of October 10-16. Basically, my last week's earnings are showing as invisible in my "Overview" section.

I tried logging out and in on two different computers, cleared my cookies, and I have the problem persisted.

Hi Mina,

Arjay here stepping in for Annie Jane. I can see the funds already reflected on your Overview page under "Available Section". You can also see the amount as a balance and ready to Get Paid. Please note that for hourly contracts, except those that use Upwork Payroll, the billing period begins on Monday and ends on the following Sunday. Your funds become available 10 days later. You may want to check this help article for more details about Weekly Billing Cycle.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths