🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Last worked
Page options
natacharodriguez
Community Member

Last worked

Why is this no longer available when searching for freelancers? This was most helpful for clientes and hiring managers.

5 REPLIES 5
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Natasha,

Thanks for raising this question, I'll check with our team and follow up with more info.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Thank you

Hi Natasha,

As an update to your question, our team confirmed that the "Last activity" filter wasn't included in the new search filter design because our team found that it had very low usage. That, in turn, removed the last active stat from freelancer tiles in search results. We are generally reviewing filter options to remove the existing ones if they don't seem helpful and add new ones if we expect they will be valuable for clients.

Having this in mind, could you please share your experience as a client with using the filter and why you found it beneficial?

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Vladimir G wrote:

That, in turn, removed the last active stat from freelancer tiles in search results. We are generally reviewing filter options to remove the existing ones if they don't seem helpful and add new ones if we expect they will be valuable for clients.

Having this in mind, could you please share your experience as a client with using the filter and why you found it beneficial?

So why is it still available for agency freelancers?

last worked.jpg

Clearly I'm not Natasha, but with clients now being restricted to 3 invites if they have the basic plan, I'd like clients to be able to see that so they can avoid inviting freelancers who may not have visited their account in years and are unlikely to respond to the invite.

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Petra,

I feel there's some confusion and would like to clarify that in my previous post I'm referring to removing this filter from freelancer search. The screenshot you shared appears to be of a previous Agency profile display, in which all agency members we're shown on the right side. To confirm, it's still possible to see information about a freelancer or agency member's "Last Activity" in various parts of the website, but not in search.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members