cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Late Payment

miannouman00
Noman A Member Since: Sep 9, 2016
1 of 7

Hello I with Drawl my payment from upwork on 20-Nov but its not transfer in my account.Its to late but in past payment transfer in two days.

brandgeeklee
Lee B Member Since: Nov 24, 2016
2 of 7

Similiar situation here, mine was due 21st, but is yet to arrive.

I recall seeing a thread here yesterday stating that the sending bank had an issue last week that has delayed payments - though it would have been nice for Upwork to email everyone affected to make them aware.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
3 of 7

Hi Lee,

We received a confirmation from the processing bank that all the delayed withdrawals were processed, and users also confirmed yesterday in the Community that they received their funds. Please check with your bank and contact Customer Support if your funds haven't arrived yet.

Untitled
brandgeeklee
4 of 7

Thanks Vladimir, 

Nothing has arrived as yet, I'll keep checking throughout the day and if nothing has arrived by this evening, I'll contact support.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
5 of 7

Hi Noman,

Please note that the standard processing time for LFT transactions in your country is up to three working days. In case you don't receive your funds eight working days after the payment was processed, please contact Customer Support and our team will assist you further.

Untitled
brandgeeklee
6 of 7

Vladimir, 

Does that mean the bit I read about last weeks payments was not correct?

miannouman00
Noman A Member Since: Sep 9, 2016
7 of 7

Thanks Valdimir

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS