🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Late feedback to the client
Page options
robonita
Community Member

Late feedback to the client

Me and client have closed the contract more than 14 days ago. That's a good client and I feel sorry for not rating him, because I as a freelancer pay attention to other freelacer ratings.

I found upwork help articles about clients giving late ratings to the freelancers, but the other way round.

So, do clients have functionality allowing me to give them a rating after 14days are over?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Yaroslav A wrote:

Me and client have closed the contract more than 14 days ago. That's a good client and I feel sorry for not rating him, because I as a freelancer pay attention to other freelacer ratings.

I found upwork help articles about clients giving late ratings to the freelancers, but the other way round.

So, do clients have functionality allowing me to give them a rating after 14days are over?

Yes, they do, it's exactly the same, but clients don't usually care and a "no feedback" contract doesn't hurt a client (or a freelancer for that matter.)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Yaroslav A wrote:

Yes, they do, it's exactly the same, but clients don't usually care and a "no feedback" contract doesn't hurt a client (or a freelancer for that matter.)

robonita
Community Member

Thanks, Petra, Surely, it's not as important to a client as it is to a freelancer. And when I personally read job postings I pay attention to feedback history, so I hope it could help him attract better candidates for future projects. Especially now when bids become paid. Anyways, I was just going to notify him there's an option to extend feedback period if he's interested.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members