🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Late job posts on my job feed
Page options
73a6f0a3
Community Member

Late job posts on my job feed

Hello all,

I just stated my freelance join on upwork but I want to ask why can't I get human support and why do I always get late jobs. I don't know how to fix this, I have cleared my cookies and caches but skill no change please I need help from support.

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Suraj,

Thank you for your message. I checked and I am unable to replicate any issue with loading recent jobs on job feeds. You can check recent jobs here. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Suraj,

Thank you for your message. I checked and I am unable to replicate any issue with loading recent jobs on job feeds. You can check recent jobs here. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
73a6f0a3
Community Member

Hello pradeep.

Please can you also help me with this problem.

I have another upwork account let's say my major account this one is what I am using to contact upwork, I have an account SurajD. And I want that account reinstated because I uploaded a government Id and it hasn't been approved please pradeep can you help me please

Hi Suraj,

I shared your request with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further.

Please know that freelancers are not allowed to have more than one account on Upwork, regardless of the old account being closed, or suspended. Having multiple freelancer accounts is a serious violation of the Upwork Terms of Service.

~ Nikola
Upwork
73a6f0a3
Community Member

Ok Nikola, I understand but I need serious help with that account. Once that one is open u promise to close this one, I only opened this to reopen the other. So I can pay my rent.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members