🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Leave client feedback after the deadline
Page options
maytes
Community Member

Leave client feedback after the deadline

I completely forgot to send customer feedback on my last contract and didn't know there was a deadline to do so. Is there any way to do it? I am really happy with the client and I would like to give them the feedback they deserve 😕

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maria Teresa,

If you communicating with your clients you may ask them to use the feature "Enable Freelancers to Change Feedback" that is still active for the contract you're referring to.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maria Teresa,

If you communicating with your clients you may ask them to use the feature "Enable Freelancers to Change Feedback" that is still active for the contract you're referring to.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
maytes
Community Member

That's great! Thank you very much Bojan 🙂
66ecf5bc
Community Member

Hi Maria,

It's good that you remember to provide your valuable feedback to your client though, a bit late (after the deadline) but it's a professional attitude to develop your good relations through admiring and thanksgiving approach. 

You are suggested to build good professional and long term relationships with your customers/clients through your best service and best communication.

Thanks.

Naheedmir

https://www.coupongot.com/
maytes
Community Member

Hi Naheedmir,

I agree with you on the importance of leaving feedback for each client, it's something that I always pay close attention to because it seems important to me to give the appreciation that the client deserves.
However, this time I just started a new contract with the same client and that's why I totally forgot to give the feedback from the previous one.

Fortunately, I have been working with them for three years, so I'm pretty sure I'll be able to give my feedback thanks to the solution that Bojan gave me.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths