🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Leaving Some money in Upwork for connects...
Page options
ba5ce11e
Community Member

Leaving Some money in Upwork for connects?

Hi there,

Regarding the money I can withdraw from Upwork. If I understood correctly, Upwork doesn't keep your savings (regardless of the amount) for more than (I think 120 days?) After 120 days, all your money will be transfered to whichever payment method you have selected.

Okay, but in the "Scheduled" payment tab, there's an option where you can keep some money on Upwork to buy connects in the future. My question is, the money that I leave on Upwork on purpose (say I have $900 this month, and I want to leave $15). Does the "120 days" period apply on the $15 as well? And if it applies, how exaclty? New counter from the date of withdrawel or does it still apply the original count down?

Also, is there a tab where I can view this count down? I've looked but didn't find anything?

Thanks in advance for the help 🙂

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Mohammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please note that balances older than 180 days will be withdrawn automatically, whether they are over your balance limit or not. This includes the $15.00 if it is unused to buy Connects.

There is also no countdown page for this. 

To learn more about automatic payment schedule, kindly check this article.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
759e32fa

Hi Mohammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please note that balances older than 180 days will be withdrawn automatically, whether they are over your balance limit or not. This includes the $15.00 if it is unused to buy Connects.

There is also no countdown page for this. 

To learn more about automatic payment schedule, kindly check this article.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thank you very much for the quick response!

lysis10
Community Member

The mod is only half right. If you are leaving money on your account but you are also withdrawing regularly, you will be fine. I leave $14.99 for the premium payment every month. When you withdraw and just leave money in your account, you withdraw the old funds to replace it with the new funds. As long as you are also regularly withdrawing, you will be fine.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members