Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving client feedback

lynseylou
Lynsey K Member Since: Oct 20, 2016
1 of 4

Help!

I am unable to complete the section of client feedback which requires me to score elements of their service. When I click on each one, nothing happens?

Also, the client has sent a screenshot of my feedback from him, but the site says no feedback has been left by the client!

Aaaaaaaaggghhhh!

Maybe I should be blonde?! Smiley Mad

mthornton-cpc
Community Guru
Melissa T Member Since: Dec 5, 2014
2 of 4

Lynsey - The system waits to show you the client's feedback until it registers your feedback. I know it's an elementary suggestion, but it does work for quite a few platform quirks: have you tried from another browser, cleared your cache, or logged out and back in? Try those things and see if it helps. 

Good luck,

Blonde Melissa

versailles
Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
3 of 4

Once a job is closed, you can leave a feedback. When you do this, a page will show with some questions. There is a drop-down menu and some radio buttons to switch and some stars to click on.

The client's feedback to you will show only after you fill your feedback to the client. It may actually take few hours after that to show on your profile.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
kochubei_valeria
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 4

Hi Lynsey,

Try hovering your mouse over one of the stars you see when you see them highlighted, click to record your feedback. You may need to try a different browser if it doesn't work.

Screenshot_6.png

Note, that Upwork feedback system is double-blind. It means that you will not see the client's feedback before you provide your feedback or 14 days after the contract was closed whichever comes first.

Check out this post for more information.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS