🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Less Connects Received in Freelancer Plus
Page options
f88c6392
Community Member

Less Connects Received in Freelancer Plus

I signed up for freelancer plus. I didn't receive 80 connects but only received 73 connects. I emailed on support and they gave me automated reply which is useless. Then I replied to ticket again and it's still open. I clicked Feedback on suppport and wrote them feedback on help and they marked the ticket Solved automatically without replying.  What is this?

Upwork robotic help system is extremely tiring and irrelevant. It keeps on sending generic articles on connects and freelancer plus.

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/requests/37069905

Id #37069905

It;s Open and no one replying.

7 REPLIES 7
spectralua
Community Member

You have "Available now" activated. It is cost connects. Maybe it is your issue.

No, It was Off when I purchased Freelancer Plus. They gave me only 73 connects. After getting connects I made "Availibility Status" Set to ON.

Did you look at your Connects History?

Connects History - Upwork

Yes, I have checked history and I couldn't understand. Now, I received a reply that 70 per connects on freelancer plus package and 10 were free connects which every one gets per month.... So I got 10 free connects earliar in the month and in the middle I bought freelancer so my total connects became 73 as I used 7 connects from free 10 connects already.

You don't need a support ticket for this, this is working as designed. If you upgrade in the middle (or any other day than the exact date) of you billing cycle, your connects will be pro-rated. Next full month you will receive full connects. 

Pradeep, that might have been the quicker answer than referring to an open ticket that can take days to resolve. 

PradeepH

Hi Shumaila,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
f88c6392
Community Member

The answer to my question posted above is that freelancer is supposed to get 70 per connects on freelancer plus package and 10 were free connects which every one gets per month.... So I got 10 free connects earliar in the month and in the middle I bought freelancer so my total connects became 73 as I used 7 connects from free 10 connects already.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members