cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Less than 5

ayan-wrc
Ayan H Member Since: Nov 1, 2017
1 of 6

All the projects in am bidding on are showing Less than 5 proposal after hours i have done my bidding. Seems really wiered that in the mormning hours of IST jobs have Less than 5 proposals after 2 hours that job has been posted. What is the issue? Cant get it?

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 6

Hi Ayan,

We don't have an issue that would effect this process but unless that's the exact number of proposals submitted for the jobs you are looking at, there might be a slight delay with updating this information. Please follow up on the same jobs in a while to check if the number of submitted proposals has updated in the meantime.

Untitled
voskerchian
Community Guru
Hasmik V Member Since: Aug 12, 2017
3 of 6

Hey Ayan,

Noticed the same thing on my end. A similar issue happened a few months ago. One of the moderators said there is an issue with applications reaching the clients. Maybe we have same thing now. Hope this will be solved soon

vladag
Community Manager
4 of 6

Hi Hasmik,

Can you please share thetherad on which you've received the reply you mentioned?

Untitled
voskerchian
Community Guru
Hasmik V Member Since: Aug 12, 2017
5 of 6

Hey Vladimir,

Here is the thread I was talking about. 

vladag
Community Manager
6 of 6

Hi Hasmik,

Thanks for the follow-up, it looks like the information Nina shared was related to an issue our team identified and quickly resolved back in December. Note that we don't have any issues that would affect the proposal submission process.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS