cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lesser e-Learning Jobs

avirath_tech
Debashis D Member Since: Sep 6, 2016
1 of 7

For past 1 month, i have noticed that the number of e-learning course development jobs have decreased considerably. Now, rarely one or two jobs are posted in Upwork in elearning every 3 or 4 days. Previously there were good amount of job postings. Escpecially, Articulate Storyline related jobs are scarce now.

What is the reason for this sudden drop in number of jobs?

nyna07
Nives B Member Since: May 4, 2016
2 of 7

I have noticed that too Debashis.

Also, I noticed that when job is posted in a matter of hour there are 15 to 20 applications. I was wondering how is that possible.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
3 of 7

Hi Nives,

It depends on the category in which the job is posted. Out of the 12 jobs I've referenced in my reply to the OP, most have about 10 proposals submitted.

Untitled
vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 7

Hi Debashis

Please note that during the peak summer months the activity on the platform tends to slow down, and it has picked up over the last few weeks. I've checked and see 12 new jobs from this area were posted in the last 7 days.

Untitled
avirath_tech
Debashis D Member Since: Sep 6, 2016
5 of 7

but still the number of jobs have decreased suddenly .particularly elearning course development .

hopefully the number will increase .

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
6 of 7

For the course stuff, I find that most clients like to stick to the same writer for that type of thing. 

andrea_lewin
Andrea L Member Since: Feb 26, 2019
7 of 7

New to Upwork and learning so much for the discussions. Thanks!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS