🐈 Community
joy_raj

Let us just install the time tracker part (not the message part)

Upwork should seprate the message part from the time tracker. Let us just install the time tracker part (not the message part). so nobody can view our confidential message when we go to bathroom or for short break (during the work period)  and somebody just enter our room and view all the message in absence of us!  

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
nemes

9 REPLIES 9
nemes

0fde3d581ebd0d8ab808ff5879451b3a.png

Really it works? Let me check. it will be awesome!!

Waliul,

Please, for the love of all that is holy, never ever ask Upwork to complicate anything.

Best,

Michael

Im not complicating rather trying to simplify the app.

stencil_media

What Zoltan and Michael said... but why don't you lock your computer when you're away from your desk? It's standard practice in anywhere I've worked. Whether that's at home, in the office or at a coworking space.  

"Welcome, humans. I'm ready for you!"
- Box, Logan's Run (1976)

Yes it is standard practice to lock computer. but sometimes we just forget and then it happens! 

vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi WALIUL,

I see Zoltan already instructed you how to disable Messages from loading when using our awesome Team app. 

Untitled

Yes he did it. But in the future if possible please develop a separate time tracker app and a separate message app just to avoid the privacy risk. 

vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi WALIUL,

Feel free to use the Upwork mobile app if you don't want to communicate through Messages on your account or the Team App.

Untitled