🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: License to Use Upwork Logo Mark
Page options
d_landon
Community Member

License to Use Upwork Logo Mark

I would like to use (or have the option to use) an Upwork logo mark in my profile introductory video. In Upwork's Mark Use Guidelines (see link, below) it says, "You may not use an Upwork Logo Mark unless you have a written license, granted by Upwork, permitting you to use the Upwork Logo Mark", however, I'm not seeing where or how to request permission.

Can anyone help me?

https://www.upwork.com/legal#mark-use-guidelines

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi David,

We've shared your request with the team and they'll reach out to you directly to further assist and address your questions. You should get a notification about a support ticket in your inbox shortly.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
JoanneP

Hi David,

We are going to check this with the team, and we'll update you here as soon as we receive more information about your request. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
d_landon
Community Member

Thank you, Joanne.

Thanks for your patience, David. I can confirm that you can include the logo in your video for the limited purpose of describing that you offer your services on Upwork. Make sure that it doesn't suggest or imply that your video, opinions, or work is endorsed, sponsored, or otherwise officially affiliated with Upwork.

~ Joanne
Upwork
d_landon
Community Member

Thank you, Joanne. Will do.

Any ideas on where I can obtain the actual logo file?

Hi David,

We've shared your request with the team and they'll reach out to you directly to further assist and address your questions. You should get a notification about a support ticket in your inbox shortly.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thank you!

Files received.  :0)

alejandrocrespo
Community Member

I already saw various videos with the Upwork logo on them, so I don't think it will be an issue. The same happens with other platforms and everyone uses the logos to add extra legitimacy to themselves 🙂

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members